In order to present at the 3rd World Disability & Rehabilitation Conference 2018 (WDRC 2018) you have to send your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadline. The abstract must first pass a blind peer review and if accepted by the reviewer, we will send you the abstract acceptance notification. Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Abstract submission: 30th July 2018
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of the abstract review notified to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 28th September 2018
- Full paper submission: 19th December 2018
To ease the submission process and the subsequent follow up process please consider following guidelines, information, tips and terms mentioned.
How to Submit
- Please submit your abstract to (abstract mail address). After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words. Please download the abstract template given and you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission. Abstracts which do not apply to the correct format will be rejected. The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double blind peer review within two to three weeks after its receipt. The international scientific committee will review your paper. The Conference Chair will be heading the scientific committee and his will be the final decisions with regards to the abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. If the paper is required to be revised, the revised paper is needed to be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 3rd World Disability & Rehabilitation Conference 2018 (WDRC 2018). At least one of the authors of the paper must register and pay the registration fees for the conference by 28th September 2018 to be included in to the final program.