- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- TIIKM’s double-blind peer review process is conducted by the Conference Secretariat under the guidance of the Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair.
- The Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair serves as the Head of the Scientific Committee and will make the final decision on abstracts.
- Scientific Committee Members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields who have previous peer review experience.
- Every abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by an international Scientific Committee Member within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission (Conditions apply if there is an emergency).
- Notices of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the Conference.
Select your Presentation Mode
If you would like to present, start by submitting a proposal. In the meantime, you will need to know the following presentation modes available at the Conference. You may register as an Oral Presenter, Poster Presenter or Virtual Presenter.
Conference Program and Registration
Once your proposal is accepted, you must register and pay the registration fee . Upon your payment confirmation, the organizing committee can schedule your presentation in the program. View our Step-by-Step Guide to the Payment Information.
By attending our WDRC 2020 The conference you will not only present your paper, make new contacts, but also you will gather new experiences. Check Registration Benefits to know what your registration fee include.
Registration is Now Open! Click here to register online.
- Early bird payment deadline: 11th August 2020
- Regular Payment deadline for all presenters: 15th September 2020
Important information for the CO – AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- However they will be given a discount of 15% from the Non Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- Certificate will be issued for the co – authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
Full Paper Submission
Following the WDRC 2020 Conference, we provide you with the opportunity to publish your paper with well-known journals and conference proceedings will be facilitated by superior publication procedures. View for Publication 2020 Opportunities and submit your Full paper on or before 26th November 2020.
If you are not hearing from us
- Please set your email spam filter to accept messages from “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Contact the main conference coordinator at email@example.com in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email within 48 hours after your registration or inquiry
- Please check your email spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications