To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
- Abstracts should represent the original work.
- Informative abstracts and critical abstracts are accepted.
- Should be written in English.
- Please indicate one – three most relevant themes for your abstract from the conference tracks.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract (An example is given in the abstract template).
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Documents that do not confirm to the guidelines will be asked to revise.
- Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- The abstract should be submitted in the format of MS Word (.doc or .docx) document.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract here
- After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Limited Slots Available
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three days after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 8th World Disability and Rehabilitation Conference 2023 (WDRC 2023).
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- However, they will be given a discount of 15% from Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- The certificate will be issued for the co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
- Please set your spam filter to accept messages from email@example.com.
- Contact the main conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email within 48 hours after your registration or inquiry
- Please check your email spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications
Submit Your Abstract
Copyright © 2023 WDRC. All right