Dr. Loren O’Connor
Former Assistant Vice Chancellor of the Office of Accessible
Education and Counseling Service
Brandman University, USA
Dr. Loren O’Connor is the Assistant Vice Chancellor of the Office of Accessible Education and Counseling Services at Brandman University which is part of the Chapman University System. He created, developed and implemented the Office in order to serve twenty-nine campuses in California and Washington along with a significant online student community. The position requires extensive knowledge and an in-depth understanding of community colleges and universities in the areas of ADA, Section 504/508, and other legislative matters that impact higher education institutions. The position requires exceptional mediation skills, dispute resolution expertise, problem-solving and crisis response skills, major decision-making abilities, and an ability to analyze complex policy situations that may have legal consequences. He serves as a liaison and facilitator between students, faculty, human resources, student affairs, academic affairs and senior management along with being a member of the Behavioral Intervention Team and Student Conduct Hearing Team. He has excellent shuttle diplomacy skills. He is also an Assistant Professor in the School of Education for School Psychology at the University.
He was an Adjunct Professor in the Community College and California State University systems. He taught psychology at both the undergraduate and graduate level to a culturally diverse student population. He was a school psychologist, counselor and teacher in both elementary and secondary school districts. In India, He was a Fulbright Scholar and over the past year I have been a national and international speaker in Korea, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Singapore and India focusing on disability rights for individuals with disabilities. He has an in-depth experience in presenting professional workshops. He is an outstanding public speaker in the areas of ADA, Section 504 and all related issues of the needs of our student veterans who have disabilities and challenges.
As a Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice, He has an extensive background in helping individuals, couples, and groups communicate in a productive and positive manner with excellent results in the area of conflict issues, major disputes, crisis intervention, and other areas which prevent successful communication and progress. As a consultant for law firms, He has an extensive background in Title IX, Section 504 & 508, OCR-Office for Civil Rights, ADA, and IDEA.
The Scientific Committee consists of the experts in the field from many different countries in the world. The Committee Members evaluate your abstracts and provide insights to improve those further. According to the final decision given by them, you would be able to process further tasks for attending the conference.
- Dr. Loren O’Connor, United States
- Prof. Thierry Kolpin, United States
- Professor Lynn Rose, American University of Iraq, Iraq
- Professor Edyta Dworak, University of Lodz, Poland
- Dr. Sujeewa Weerasinghe, PhysioLife Care, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Abigail Akande, The Pennsylvania State University, United States
- Dr. Dorotha Kobus Ostrowska, University of Lodz, Poland
- Dr. Chi Wen Chien, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Dr. Nuri Attagour, United Kingdom
- Dr. Deepthi N. Shanbhag, St.John’s Medical College, India
- Dr. Wesam Darawsheh, The University of Jordan, Jordon
- Dr. Maria Agnieszka Paszkowicz, Poland
- Dr. Shahanaz Parveen, Bangladesh
- Dr. Melok Roro Kinanthi, Indonesia
- Dr. Dr. Nombeko Mshunqane, South Africia
- Dr. Khushali Choksi, India
- Dr. Mohammed Shafi, UAE
- Dr. Muna Alhammadi, Zayed University, UAE
- Dr. Zulfikar Ali, Bangladesh
BE OUR SESSION CHAIR
Write to Austin Joseph : email@example.com with your short bio-data.