Dr. Loren O’Connor
Former Assistant Vice Chancellor of the Office of Accessible
Education and Counseling Service
Brandman University, USA
KOLPIN & O’CONNOR GLOBAL CONSULANTS, LLC.
Dr. Loren O’Connor was an Assistant Vice Chancellor of a Office of Accessible Education and Counseling Services at the university level. He created, developed and implemented the Office. The position requires extensive knowledge and an in-depth understanding of community colleges and universities in the areas of ADA, Section 504/508, and other legislative matters that impact higher education institutions. The position required exceptional mediation skills, dispute resolution expertise, problem-solving and crisis response skills, major decision-making abilities, and an ability to analyze complex policy situations that may have legal consequences. He served as a liaison and facilitator between students, faculty, human resources, student affairs, academic affairs and senior management along with being a member of the Behavioral Intervention Team. Dr. O’Connor also was an Assistant Professor in the School of Education for School Psychology.
He was an Adjunct Professor in the Community College and California State University systems. Dr. O’Connor taught psychology at both the undergraduate and graduate level. He was a school psychologist, counselor and teacher in both elementary and secondary school districts. Dr. O’Connor was a Fulbright Scholar in India.
Dr. O’Connor has been a national and international speaker in Korea, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Singapore and India focusing on disability rights and advocacy. He has an in-depth experience in presenting professional workshops.
As a Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice, He has an extensive background in helping individuals, couples, and groups communicate in a productive and positive manner with excellent results in the area of conflict issues, major disputes, crisis intervention, and other areas which prevent successful communication and progress. As a consultant for law firms, Dr. O’Connor has an extensive background in Title IX, Section 504 & 508, OCR-Office for Civil Rights, ADA, and IDEA.
Presently, Dr. O’Connor is a co-partner with Kolpin & O’Connor Global Consultants, LLC which is a firm that provides international consultation and on-going professional support to universities and K-12 schools in the areas of disability services, accessibility, psychological services and other related activities.
The Scientific Committee consists of the experts in the field from many different countries in the world. The Committee Members evaluate your abstracts and provide insights to improve those further. According to the final decision given by them, you would be able to process further tasks for attending the conference.
- Dr. Loren O’Connor, United States
- Prof. Thierry Kolpin, United States
- Professor Lynn Rose, American University of Iraq, Iraq
- Professor Edyta Dworak, University of Lodz, Poland
- Dr. Sujeewa Weerasinghe, PhysioLife Care, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Abigail Akande, The Pennsylvania State University, United States
- Dr. Dorotha Kobus Ostrowska, University of Lodz, Poland
- Dr. Chi Wen Chien, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Dr. Nuri Attagour, United Kingdom
- Dr. Deepthi N. Shanbhag, St.John’s Medical College, India
- Dr. Yuleinys Castillo, California State University, Fresno, United States
- Dr. Fairus Fariza ZAINUDIN, UNIVERSITI PENDIDIKAN SULTAN IDRIS PERAK, Malaysia
- Dr. Wesam Darawsheh, The University of Jordan, Jordon
- Dr. Maria Agnieszka Paszkowicz, Poland
- Dr. Shahanaz Parveen, Bangladesh
- Dr. Melok Roro Kinanthi, Indonesia
- Dr. Dr. Nombeko Mshunqane, South Africia
- Dr. Khushali Choksi, India
- Dr. Mohammed Shafi, UAE
- Dr. Muna Alhammadi, Zayed University, UAE
- Dr. Zulfikar Ali, Bangladesh
- Dr. Surendra Wani, MGM Institute of Physiotherapy, India
- Dr. Kokila Abeykoon, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
BE OUR SESSION CHAIR
Write to Austin Joseph : firstname.lastname@example.org with your short bio-data.