12th – 13th November 2018
Venue: Kuala Lumpur | Malaysia
The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM) warmly welcomes non-presenting attendees to The 3rd International Conference on Disability and Rehabilitation 2018 to be held from 12th and 13th November 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The non-presenting audience not only gets the opportunity to listen to the keynote speeches, and other insights shared by the top speakers, but also will get the opportunity of sharing their own ideas and insights at the Q and A sessions. In addition, the attendees will be exposed to several networking opportunities with both the corporate and academic figures.
Why You Should Attend the Conference?
- Meet world recognized speakers in the field
- Network with field Specialists
- Develop your career path
- Listen to 75+ best quality Speeches
- Be a part of the best International conference
- Interact with international Professionals in the field
- The best platform to share your knowledge and be recognized
Registration fee Rate
- International – Individual – USD 500
- Malaysian – Individual – USD 450
- International – Group – USD 475
- Malaysian – Group – USD 430
Online payment system (Visa/MasterCard/American Express) requires to add an extra of 3% from the applicable registration fee as bank charges. When you are ready make the online payment this 3% will be automatically added to the applicable registration fee.
Once you registered for the conference, you will be receiving an email with the invoice and customized link. You can make the payment online using the link.
Sometime you may try to pay via this method and could fail. It usually happens due to the security process of the banks and you need to activate the card for foreign transactions. If so follow the below procedure to ensure that the money will be transferred duly;
1) Inform your card holding bank that your payment failed.
2) Inform the bank that you wish to perform an international payment through your card and request them to allow/ verify your card for international payments.
3) Confirm that the card has been verified and continue with the payment.
4) After you get the notification that the payment transaction was completed successfully, send a copy of the receipt for our reference.
Payment method for conference participants
- BANK TRANSFER (TT)
|BANK NAME||Hatton National Bank
479, T. B. Jayah Mawatha (Darley Road),
P.O. Box 837,
Colombo 10, Sri Lanka.
|BENEFICIARY||The International Institute of Knowledge Management(Pvt)Ltd|
|ADDRESS OF BENEFICIARY||#288/1/1, Old kottawa road,
|SWIFT CODE (International)||HBLILKLX|