World Disability and Rehabilitation Professional Association (WDRPA) proudly invites speakers, students, delegates, story tellers, and activists across the globe to attend 5th World Disability and Rehabilitation Conference 2020 (WDRC 2020) which will be held in Colombo, Sri Lanka from 05th – 06th November 2020. WDRC is the leading academic and social gathering for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of Disability and Rehabilitation.
CALL FOR PAPERS
You are invited to send your research papers in different scientific and social fields and present the new advances and research results in disability studies. You can be an Oral, Poster or Virtual presenter and we will provide you with different registration packages for each presentation category.
WDRC 2020 facilitates the networking dinner with a cultural show to all the conference participants and anyone who interest can attend it with purchasing a dinner ticket. The participants can use this opportunity to network and build relationships with others while enjoying the Sri Lankan cuisines and cultural items.
Book of Abstracts
All accepted abstracts for the 5th World Disability and Rehabilitation Conference 2020 (WDRC 2020) will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN 978-955-3605-65-8.
All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be subjected to double blind reviewing process and will be published electronically with an ISSN 2513-2687 in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
- High Ranked Supporting Journals
- Dedicated Special Issues
- Quality Reviews for Proceedings
- Open Access for Proceedings with OJS
- Expert guidance with workshops
- Personalized Guidance
Indexed supporting journals of WDRC 2020 published by renowned publishers will provide with the opportunity to publish full papers following the peer review process. Authors are encouraged to read scope and choose the best fitting journal.
JOIN WITH US
WORLD DISABILITY & REHABILITATION CONFERENCE 2020
| 05TH – 06TH NOVEMBER 2020 |
- Quality Assured by the Academic Governing Body of TIIKM
- Well Reputed Partner Affiliations
- Best Academics, Practitioners and Policymakers representing Women Studies
- Quality standards based on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Best Publication Opportunities
- Best Conference Experience with Professional Organizing Committee
- Quality Reviewing Process
- Ensuring the Career Growth
- Proven History
- Awards for the Best Researchers