THEME: “ADVOCATING FOR THE DIVERSE GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ACROSS THE GLOBE”
The 5th World Disability & Rehabilitation Conference 2019 (WDRC 2020) invites researchers, practitioners, policy makers, educators and industry experts to send original research abstracts, case studies formatted according to the given format. The conference will be held from 05th – 06th November 2020 in Colombo, Sri Lanka under the theme “Advocating for the Diverse Group of People with Disabilities across the Globe”
The internationally recognized scholars will evaluate all research papers in a double blind reviewing process and will select according to the international research standard. All the accepted research papers/ abstracts will be eligible to present at the conference and they should register on or before the deadline.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to,
- Policies, and Laws promoting rights of people (or individuals) with disabilities
- Implementation of the United Nations Rights of Persons with Disabilities in developing and developed countries
- Advocacy initiatives to promote access to education across the life span
- Access to health services for people with disabilities
- Facilitating career and employment opportunities
- Disability and Sports: A platform for Development and Inclusion
- Equalization of Opportunities and Independent Living for individuals with Disabilities
Abstract submission and Deadlines
Please send us your disability and research abstracts by 12th August 2020. All submissions will be evaluated in a double-blind review process by a committee of internationally recognized scholars. Accepted researchers must register by the regular payment deadline, 15th September 2020 in order to present at the conference.