- This project is designed to help researchers/authors who aspire to develop their full papers up to the standard of high quality academic journals
The 8th World Disability and Rehabilitation Conference 2023
“We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination”
We are dedicated to support you through every phase of your journey in research publication. With the aim of locating your research to the right destination, World Disability and Rehabilitation Conference 2023 has amplified its publication opportunities by partnering with TIIKM Publishing!
WHAT YOU CAN FIND IN THIS PAGE:
BENEFITS WITH PUBLICATIONS
Explore the avenues for publication at WDRC 2023
Book of Abstract
All accepted abstracts for The 8thWorld Disability and Rehabilitation Conference 2023 will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with an ISBN 978-624-5746-49-1
We follow universally accepted ethics and COPE standards on publication.
Submit Your Full Paper either to a Journal or Conference
Conference participants will get the opportunity to submit their full papers in prestigious journals which are internationally accredited from renowned publishers.
The author instructions and submission guidelines for your desired journals will be sent to you separately.
All peer reviewed journals are subjecting submissions to the double-blind peer-review process. The decision on publication will depend on the peer-review process. Participants are advised to read the journal’s scope and aim before deciding the suitable journal. We follow universally accepted ethics on publication. Accordingly, a guarantee for publication will not be issued before making the submission and completion of the review process. Publisher does not charge any money for publication of Non-Open Access content.
Online ISSN: Print ISSN: 1748-3107 Online ISSN: 1748-3115
Editors-In-Chief: Marcia J. Scherer
Institute for Matching Person & Technology,
Publisher: Taylor and Francis
Abstracted/ Indexed In Scopus, CINAHL; CSA (ASSIA, PAIS International, Social Services Abstracts, Sociological Abstracts and PubMed/MEDLINE, PEDro, PsycINFO, RECAL and many more
Online ISSN: Print ISSN: 1041-0236 Online ISSN: 1532-7027
Editors-In-Chief: Prof. Teresa L. Thompson
University of Dayton, USA
Publisher: Taylor and Francis
Abstracted/ Indexed In Scopus, Current Contents, Web of Science, EBSCOhost, E-psyche, PubMed, Ovid PsycINFO, ProQuesT, MEDLINE, and etc.
Journal of Integrated Care
Online ISSN: ISSN: 1476-9018, eISSN: 1476-9018
Editors-In-Chief: Prof. Axel Kaehne
Medical School, Edge Hill University – UK
Publisher: Emerald Publishing
Abstracted/ Indexed In Scopus, American Sociological Association Publishing Options Database, British Nursing Index, CINAHL, CPA’s AgeInfo, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), Illustrata, ReadCube Discover and many more
Conference attendees have more options to submit their full papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Please contact email@example.com to get to know other publication avenues indicating “Full Paper Publication Details – WDRC 2023” in the subject line.
PROCESS OF JOURNAL PUBLICATION
- We will guide you to prepare your manuscript to conform to journal requirements through simplified guides.
- Our publication team will contact you after getting registered with the conference and guide on submission
- The author instructions of your preferred journal will be provided separately via an email.
- You are instructed to follow the guidelines and do the submission precisely.
- Submit you full paper to the Publishelp and get comprehensive review comments to develop it upto the standards of jounral.
- Even if the feedback from the journal is negative it paves the path to develop your paper and re-submit.
- The process might look extremely complicated and tiresome. With our publication support packs, you can leave the onerous task of managing the submission and publication process to TIIKM Publishing.
- Trust our years of experience in academic publications and privilege more of our services to make your publication journey a success.
AREAS OF IMPORTANCE IN JOURNAL PUBLICATION
- Read through the aims, scope, guidelines of journals carefully.
- Select the most appropriate journal for your paper.
- Prepare your manuscript to conform to journal requirements/ guidelines.
- Execute a language and grammar check before submission.
- The language, flow of the paper and scholarly writing style are of key importance.
- advantage when submitting to international journals.
- Plagiarism can tarnish an author’s reputation and credibility as a researcher. Hence following ethics will be of utmost importance.
- Quality of graphics and artwork are vital.
- The reference list should be academically sound and should be formatted according to the journal’s preferred referencing style.
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS OF WDRC 2023
- The entire process will be handled through the Online Journal System in a very professional manner.
- The double-blind peer-reviewing process will ensure that you receive developmental feedback on your paper
- DOI link is provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501)
- Archive your manuscripts in Online Journal System (OJS), maintain by TIIKM which is linked with Google Scholar and enhance citations for your manuscript
- Share your paper in any web-based sources/ author profiles to strengthen your academic profile
- Grab this opportunity and get you into a Ph.D. or Master’s program easily and apply for scholarships
- Having published work will give you a promotional boost to advance your career path and make you more confident
- Attend the conference and present your research work
- If your first preference is to publish in conference proceedings read the provided information clearly
- Download the full paper template for conference proceedings
- Prepare your manuscript according to provided guidelines
- Upload your paper through TIIKM Online Journal Systems (OJS) on or before the deadline: 07th December 2023
- Receive review comments for your paper through qualified reviewers
- Revise your paper based on review comments
- Upload the revised paper on or before the stipulated deadline
- Receive the copy of edited manuscripts for screening prior to DOI submission
- Confirm your final copy of the paper and provide us the camera-ready copy of the paper
- Get your paper published in OJS
- Receive DOI link provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501)
****Guides on account formation and submission will be provided separately via an email after getting registered with the conference.
To assist you in preparing your paper, we provide Full paper template. Please save the template to your hard drive, ready for use.
Follow this order when typing manuscripts*: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, References and Appendix
This format is provided for original research papers. Authors can follow respective formats for review articles, book reviews, commentaries etc.
Word limit: The Abstract should be no more than 275 words and one paragraph only. The target length for an article is 3,000–5,000 words (excluding figures, tables and references). Articles should not exceed 6,500 words including abstract, endnotes, tables, figures, figure captions or legends, references, acknowledgements and appendices
No more than 6 keywords. Read making your article more discoverable, including information on choosing a title and search engine optimization.
Manuscripts should be submitted in Times New Roman 11 point font, 1.5 line spacing, using the format and reference of American Psychological Association (APA).
- Figures. Figures should be high quality (1200 dpi for line art, 600 dpi for grayscale and 300 dpi for colour, at the correct size). Figures should be supplied in one of our preferred file formats: EPS, PS, JPEG, GIF, or Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX).
- Tables. Tables should present new information rather than duplicating what is in the text. Readers should be able to interpret the table without reference to the text. Please supply editable files.
- Equations. If you are submitting your manuscript as a Word document, please ensure that equations are editable.
- Units. Please use SI units (non-italicized).
- Should be used sparingly - only where they ease the reader’s task by reducing repetition of long, technical terms. Initially use the word in full, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Thereafter use the abbreviation only.
A breakthrough Free TIIKM project to make your research publication possible
Preliminary Reviews for Your Full Paper with the world-class publication “Steering Committee” prior to the conference
One of the major issues faced by novice researchers/authors in the present setting are the lack of perspectives to improve writing for academic publications. As a “PUBLISHelp” is introduced by TIIKM to help authors develop their full papers prior to the conference. Once the request is been made, a steering committee member will be assigned to provide the author with developmental comments for the improvement of the full paper. Our main goal is to assist our conference participants to keep one step ahead to improve their valuable research papers.
BENEFITS TO AUTHORS:
- Obtain experts’ inputs to improve your paper
- We assist you to obtain constructive inputs and different perspectives from qualified scholars. This will help strengthen the quality of your paper. Reviewed and revised paper with a world-class scientific committee will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
- Ability to gain tips to strengthen your presentation
- Feedback received via this committee will help you polish the final presentation at the conference as well.
- Help develop academic writing skills
- The knowledge that you will be gathering from this initiative will benefit you in your future academic writing for academic publications.
- Free Service
- This is a free project designed by TIIKM and WDRPA to help conference participants develop their career an extra mile.
TO APPLY FOR THIS VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY:
You have to be a registered participant for the conference
Have your full paper sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after getting registered with the conference with the subject “Application for PUBLISHelp Service – WDRC 2023”
Please mention your abstract ID and Registration ID in the email body
**Limited number of opportunities based on a First Come First Serve basis
If you are interested in joining the Steering Committee:
Please convey your interests to Mr. Kavindu Peiris at email@example.com with your CV. (Please indicate “Application for Steering Committee” in the subject line)
We offer a range of academic services with the aim of supporting you to success your journey in research publication.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please contact Mr. Kavindu Peiris firstname.lastname@example.org from our team.
Copyright © 2023 TIIKM Publishing, All Rights Reserved. | Designed by TIIKM – IT Team
Disclaimer: TIIKM Publishing is a platform assisting scholars to get their valuable research work published and aspire their dreams as scholars with a solid research background. We serve the purpose of knowledge transfer and own all copyrights in the texts, images, graphics, user interface and other contents provided on the website. You may use the services and other contents included in this page for your own individual non-commercial and information purpose only. Any other use, including any commercial purpose and illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action.
Copyright © 2023 WDRC. All right